Rebecca Dmytryk, Bankrupt, Scammer, Wildlife Rescue

Rebecca Dmytryk, Bankrupt, Scammer, Wildlife Rescue
Rebecca Dmytryk, Bankrupt, Scammer, Wildlife Rescue

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rebecca Dmytryk, Duane Titus file for bankruptcy

Below are the bankruptcy documents of Rebecca Dmytryk and her husband Duane Titus. Their social security numbers were deleted. Years ago the court posted Rebecca Dmytryk's bankruptcy documents online. For some ridiculous reason she thought that I posted the documents. I did not. When you go bankrupt, your documents are public record.

Rebecca Dmytryk started attacking and harassing.She started posting pure defamation about me. She kept sending me emails stating will remove her defamation if I remove her bankruptcy documents. I told her repeatedly that I did not post them. The Court posted them.

Finally she realized that the court posted them. In the meantime people were attacking her online. She has made many, many, many enemies by attacking many people, groups, cities and counties. Again, she thought I was doing it. I was not. She said if I stopped posting about her, she would remove the defamatory website she made about me. Again, I told her I was posting anything. Finally after what I guess she thought was weeks of me being punished by her silly blog, she sent me an email stating paraphrased, "you've been good so I'll remove but remember I can repost it any time." She temporarily blocked it then put it right back up.

I've kept quiet all these years while she continues to defame and harass me. I've decided to finally speak the truth about this vile person. Again, I removed her social security number and her husband's.


No comments:

Post a Comment